Last visit was: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 am It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 am

All times are UTC

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Logos with Hidden Messages – Fresh Collections !!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 am 
GDB Pro

New Logos with Hidden Messages – Fresh Collections !!!

Being a logo designer, I have been an avid lover of logos with hidden messages. Out of the many ways of creating hidden logos, one of the most popular is using negative space.

Today, I have amassed a completely new and fresh collection of inspirational logos that incorporate hidden messages in them.

247 b/w

If you look between the 2 and 4, there is a 7 hidden in the negative space making it 24/7.

Forkwork

This is a simple and clean hidden logo that uses the fork as the "w" in the word “forkword”.

Action

In this hidden logo, a concealed arrow is shaped between the letters ‘T’ an ‘I’.

Take Realty

You will notice that there is a house in the negative space between the letters "K" and "E"

Townkey

This is a good mark that exhibits a key and a city/town shaped on the end of it.

If you want more logos to find hidden message in it, than View Source

Post subject: Re: New Logos with Hidden Messages – Fresh Collections !!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am 
GDB Pro

These are brilliant. It's amazing to see how designers come up with new ways to 'wow' us. it also adds impact to a logo. because it looks simple from the onset, until you take a closer look and realize there is more to the logo than you thought.

[ 2 posts ]