Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2013 6:36 am It is currently Tue May 14, 2013 6:36 am

All times are UTC

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am 
GDB Pro

I hope no-one else has asked this question before on here and if they have forgive me for not finding it before posting this. I am slightly confused about what is the difference between the two. I get the impression that they are one and the same like off the top of my head Tesco. Now before you start ripping chunks out of me please take note that I don't know a thing about designing, logos, illustrations or anything.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 am 
GDB Newbie

JoeWaltson wrote:
I hope no-one else has asked this question before on here and if they have forgive me for not finding it before posting this. I am slightly confused about what is the difference between the two. I get the impression that they are one and the same like off the top of my head Tesco. Now before you start ripping chunks out of me please take note that I don't know a thing about designing, logos, illustrations or anything.

Logo design and brand identity both are different form each other. Logo design is a part of graphic design which make an visual image to define your company and it products. Brand is the name or symbol which represent the companies product and it services. It attract customer to purchase your companies product.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:09 am 
GDB Regular

Thanks aliishasteve you are right.. I agree with you.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:45 am 
GDB Regular

Your logo is something that represents your brand and therefore an important tool in building a brand identity. Your brand identity on the other hand is somewhat related to how people perceive your products and the name of your brand. Logo design is a part of brand identity, but not everything.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:21 am 
GDB Regular

Logo design and brand identity this both are use for developing the business and both are different to each other. You have to advertise your brand using your business logo.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:25 am 
GDB Newbie

ilovedesign wrote:
Your logo is something that represents your brand and therefore an important tool in building a brand identity. Your brand identity on the other hand is somewhat related to how people perceive your products and the name of your brand. Logo design is a part of brand identity, but not everything.

thanks for this nice information you have made it clear .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:52 am 
GDB Newbie

I really glad to read about log design and brand identity over here. Wonderful discussion for read about it. Thanks to every one of great job.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 am 
GDB Regular

According to me,Logo design and brand identity are totally different things of business point of view.We can place the brand in the logo design but we can't place whole logo as a brand identity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 am 
GDB Regular

aliishasteve wrote:
JoeWaltson wrote:

Logo design and brand identity both are different form each other. Logo design is a part of graphic design which make an visual image to define your company and it products. Brand is the name or symbol which represent the companies product and it services. It attract customer to purchase your companies product.

A nice information that helps me as i have no idea before What actually the difference .You explained very well .thanks for post.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 am 
GDB Regular

Logo design is not be branding identity for business ,It just a identifies business in simplest way a mark to show business .Identity is what that makes by business Services .

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next