Last visit was: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 am It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 am

All times are UTC

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Optimize a PDF Document For iPhone
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:52 am 
GDB Newbie

Resources from: Mepub: Optimize a PDF Document For iPhone
Today we would like to talk about “Optimize a PDF Document For iPhone using Mepub”. I have leaved the blog for 2 months, I got lots of questions from my readers, I picked some of them to reply, hope it could help you guys either.
Is there a program to change and optimize a pdf document for the iPhone? SureMepub!
I have a book on pdf and I want to read it on my iPhone, but its awkward to read it on the iPhone, scrolling left and right everything time I read a word. Is there a program that will make the document “smaller” to make it easier to read on the iPhone? As if I were to buy the book on ibooks. Price is not an problem. Thanks.
Absolutely yes! Your request of making the document smaller is to make the font size smaller then you could read your document with ease.

As a matter of fact, You could read the content without scrolling left and right, up and down when you arereading Epub. It would rearrange the text for easy reading automatically. So I would like to say the format with best reading experiences on handy device is Epub. Converting your PDF to Epub would be the best choice for you. At hand, we got Wondershare MEpub, you could create Epub from almost everything, every formats through this tiny yet powerful Epub Creator/ Epub Builder. And you should check over the supporting format first and then just try and see if it fits your need, my friend.
And not only on iPhone, Epub is great popular among all the tablets, devices because its flowable texting. You zoom in or zoom out, the text would rearrange for reading automatically, unlike PDF. If you do think reading anything weird on your devices, I suggest you just convert them, create epub via Wondershare Mepub. Know more about how to create epub here.

mepubcreate epubepub creatorepub builder
build epub
wondershare mepub

[ 1 post ]