Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm It is currently Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm

All times are UTC

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 am 
GDB Pro

Hi there,
i want to create some good & creative logos for my project. Do you know any good website where i create free logo to design?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:42 am 
GDB Junior

You are looking for good and original logo and you are making a grab at free online logo maker? This is absurd. Logo is your brand identity, you should not destroy it of your own by opting for a free logo maker.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 am 
GDB Junior

If you really wish to have an original and professional logo, you need to find out a professional logo designer who is thoroughly well versed with the ins and outs of logo design. Do not use any free online logo designer because it will not do any good to your brand image.

Last edited by Dreamrage on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm 
GDB Regular

At a free of cost is not possible to get a logo design for your website......but do not worry about this one get a logo design services at a reasonable cost itself.......
Just visit this site http://www.xnynz.com/design-logo/ , it has the best two types of logo design plans for your site, you can choose it as you wish & gain it ...........this logo design services you itself dream and work it as your wish............

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 pm 
GDB Regular

I prefer you to use Logo-Logos.net for free logos with lots of unique and quality logos for your website.

http://www.logo-logos.net

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 pm 
GDB Newbie

You cannot just do a free logo design, using a template or whatever. A logo should be your identity / should speak about you. You cannot be called by James when your name is Steven right? same applies here. You might find someone who carries your name, and maybe has the same face features or maybe your identical twin, but does that mean he is you? Same applies here. You might find a template that talks about you, but it is not you.

You do not have to look for a professional designers, and you can still look for templates, but manipulate, add and subtract from it. Personalize it in other words. Make it unique to you.

Here is a simple logo http://www.alaakabalan.com/2010/09/abou ... balan.html I have based it on a pre-existing font "Meta" but I have changed in it and personalized it. You can type my name with Meta, but it doesnt mean you can get to the final logo I am using now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 am 
GDB Newbie

Here is a list of sites that will help you to create logo free online without the use of any software.The logo is the mark that distinguishes and gives your blog, website or business a different position from your competitors.Sites to Create Logo Free Online:-
1. Creatr – Web 2.0 Logo Generator : It is a very basic site where you can create logo for free and you can choose from several predefined templates.
2. CoolText – Logo and Graphics Generator : As its name implies, this site is really cool to create logos free online without any software. You can get an impressive logo without a lot of design work.
3. Simwebsol – Design and Create Free Logos : If you want more flexibility in the style of your logo graphic, you can use this site. This is a simple logo generator with styles and options that are impressive free website.
4. Free-flash-generator : Want to make text brilliant flash of your profile or blog? this generator will help you and make you a great service. Simply choose the style, font, size, etc. and it displays the code.

_______

Ares

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:12 am 
GDB Junior

It sure can be a lot faster and easier than using Photoshop or some similar software when all you really need is a simple online logo design.One of the most featured benefits of sponsoring such logo contests is that you will get a plethora of graphical illustrations within a very short period of time.Sponsoring an online contest is the most economical way for the business owners, especially for the start up companies and small businesses.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 am 
GDB Pro

I think the free logo design service or software doesn't able to give professional look or corporate look to your logo. Try to find some creative and professional designer for it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:15 am 
GDB Newbie

I would go to twitter and ask people if they would like to do it for you! I had a friend who did just that and she got like 3 students doing designs for her! CRAZY!

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next