Last visit was: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:14 am It is currently Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:14 am

All times are UTC

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tracy Renee
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 am 

Hello. I am Tracy, I'm from the States, East coast. I got my start actually in the printing business at a commercial print shop when I was 18 (1988) shhh don't tell I'm that old lol.

I was apprenticing, learning all the equipment when one day I came into work and the owner said "come with me." He took me to the office and pointed to this thing that looked like a television and said "that's a computer." I nodded.

He then pointed to a stack of books I swear sat a foot tall at least on the table and said "those are the books on how to use it." Again I nodded.

He turned and looked to the side of the books, his pointing finger following. My eye was drawn to a stack of papers a few inches thick perhaps and he said to me "that's the typesetting I need done by 5pm today." I looked up at him, stared at him and swallowed hard. I swear to this day I heard him chuckling as he walked away back to the shop lol.

That was my introduction to Desktop Publishing which grew quickly into Graphic design, from there, web design, illustration and marketing. It's been a 22+/- year career full of color, composition, and wonderful people that I will never regret!

I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

All my best,
Tracy Renee.

Post subject: Re: Tracy Renee
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 am 
Site Admin

Welcome Tracy.
Enjoy your Stay here. Do visit our forum regularly, & be Participate on other members post and discuss something unique relating graphic design or any other design related topics.

do suggest your friends to join our Forum.
Thanks to Join.

[ 2 posts ]