Last visit was: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 am It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 am

All times are UTC

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guild Wars 2 Gold
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:09 am 
GDB Regular

Would they focus their efforts on pandering to future customers or on rewarding loyal subscribers? Thanks for explaining why there will never be GW2 Gold an end game.I am just curious, will they stop fixing the bugs and stop support after release? Are they afraid that their developers will all quit their jobs to play it full time? Are they breaking any laws for not delivering the goods after payment so long ago? If not, why not release it and at the same time work on the bugs? Release it too late, Guild Wars 2 Gold others will copy your concepts improve on them and launch theirs before you, then guess who will be left crying? There was endgame and great PVP in Guild Wars 1, and there was no subscription either. I may seem naive, but it appears to me Anet is one those very rare true gamers company still out there, Buy GW2 Gold like Blizzard North used to be. They actually have pride in their work and see it as art rather than only some cashcow (Diablo 3 anyone? )

Post subject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Gold
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 am 
GDB Junior

They are very popular, exclusive design, cheap oakley sunglasses for sale comfort and consolation, you can very interested in it.Cheap oakley sunglasses is used for excellent cheap oakleys for sale eye care role and stylish personalized decorative favorite of customer.
But not ample, and delneri marotta two folks throw the dice,nike air max 2012 each placement are added the new guy. But, just know some logic individuals know, cheap nike air max 2012 are unable to the a single mouthful consume a fatty, have to step by action, will not leap the gun.

[ 2 posts ]