Last visit was: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 am It is currently Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 am

All times are UTC

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hey, im new!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 pm 
GDB Newbie

Hey,

This forum is fantastic!

I'm really looking forwards to spending alot of time here

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Hey, im new!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 am 
GDB Junior

Welcome dude,
I am also new member like you.

I just joined here as per suggestion from one of my best online friends.

Sure you have great informative time with all of us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:46 pm 
GDB Regular

Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 pm 
GDB Newbie

Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 am 
GDB Newbie

Hey, i am jenny. This is one of the most interesting forum. I feel happy to read this forum.

seo oklahoma

Post subject: going somewhere in like an hour, gonna be F-U-N =)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 am 
GDB Newbie

High.

Public concern about doomsday in December 2012 has grown since my Skeptical Inquirer article a year ago (“The Myth of Nibiru and the End of the World in 2012,” September/ October 2008). The concern has invaded cable TV and Hollywood, spreading internationally. As a result, many originally unrelated threads have joined the doomsday chorus, including Nostradamus believers, a variety of eschatological Christian, Native American, and spiritualist sects, and those who fear comet and asteroid impacts or violent solar storms. All agree that terrible things will happen to the Earth in 2012, but many also assert that this will be the beginning of a new age of happiness and spiritual growth for the survivors.

This story began with predictions that Nibiru, supposedly a planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. Zecharia Sitchin, who writes fiction about the ancient Mesopotamian civilization of Sumer, claimed in several books (e.g., The Twelfth Planet, published in 1976) that he has found and translated Sumerian documents that identify the planet Nibiru, orbiting the Sun every 3,600 years. Sitchin has sold many books about these Sumerian fables, which include stories of “ancient astronauts” called the Anunnaki who aided the Sumerians. Then Nancy Lieder, a self-declared psychic who claims she communicates with aliens, wrote on her Web site ZetaTalk that inhabitants of a fictional planet around the star Zeta Reticuli warned her that the Earth was in danger from Planet X, or Nibiru. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened, the doomsday date was moved to December 2012.
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
red eyed tree frog image

chao

--------------------------------
If you need in cheap iPhone icons from http://goo.gl/tgrjM I can sell it with 90% discount. Send me a PM if you are interested in. Offer will expired in 45 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 am 
GDB Newbie

I am new to this forum community, I am very glad to join this community and I want to share my ideas and knowledge resources with the forum members as well as keen to increase my information bank also.
Thanks.

Post subject: YourFreePR Share your news with the world.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:55 am 
GDB Newbie

Michelle and Barack Obama pictured with Hollywood stars and American images - and a homo sapiens centre a balloon - in latest batch of candid photos from Virtuous Dwelling-place photographer

President Barack Obama has had a occupied handful months amid economic and universal crises.

Despite the significant disputes city in the halls of Washington buildings and on the stages of the varied Republican presidential nomination debates, Mr Obama squeezed in some opportunities in the course of lighter moments.

While promoting the American Jobs Exploit, which the President created to make progress vocation opportunities and help the dismal economy, he travelled in every nook the boonies to spread the word.

Call in this CoolDesignIconSite: lay hold of pictograms to talk someone into discount for the sake of supply icons.

Lasers uncover Vatican icons

Vatican officials unveiled the paintings Tuesday, discovered along with the earliest known images of the apostles John and Andrew in an underground burial chamber unworthy of a busy boulevard in Rome.

The images, which date from the secondarily half of the 4th century, were uncovered using a altered laser craft that allows restorers to yearn insane centuries of foggy white calcium carbonate deposits without damaging the beautiful doleful colors of the paintings underneath.

The standard operating procedure could revolutionize the sense restoration work is carried old hat in the miles (kilometers) of catacombs that bore underneath the Unchanging Metropolis where initial Christians buried their dead.

The icons were discovered on the ceiling of a tomb of an aristocratic Roman lady-love at the Santa Tecla catacomb, attached where the remains of the apostle Paul are said to be buried.

EZE Directory : EZE Articles : Stylish and great icons for great iPhone & iPad apps

30gms – A Visual Digest by Fibre | LeokadiaL

Post subject: Jaman - Paulin1lga's Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:04 am 
GDB Newbie

Michelle and Barack Obama pictured with Hollywood stars and American images - and a guy middle a balloon - in latest assortment of outspoken photos from Anaemic Dwelling-place photographer

President Barack Obama has had a complicated two months mid fiscal and international crises.

In defiance of the serious disputes mission in the halls of Washington buildings and on the stages of the many Republican presidential nomination debates, Mr Obama squeezed in some opportunities in the course of lighter moments.

While promoting the American Jobs Exploit, which the President created to improve livelihood opportunities and help the dismal economy, he travelled throughout the state to spread the word.

Call in this CoolDesignIconSite: image sites to get ignore benefit of pedigree icons.

Lasers uncover Vatican icons

Vatican officials unveiled the paintings Tuesday, discovered along with the earliest known pictures of the apostles John and Andrew in an revolutionaries entombment chamber undeserving of a employ boulevard in Rome.

The pictures, which date from the second half of the 4th century, were uncovered using a latest laser craft that allows restorers to set on fire mistaken centuries of chock-full oyster-white calcium carbonate deposits without damaging the brilliant doleful colors of the paintings underneath.

The technic could revolutionize the sense restoration opus is carried old hat in the miles (kilometers) of catacombs that hole second to the Unchanging City where anciently Christians buried their dead.

The glyphs were discovered on the ceiling of a tomb of an aristocratic Roman miss at the Santa Tecla catacomb, close where the remains of the apostle Paul are said to be buried.

Delicious.com - Discover Yourself!

Trip itinerary: trip: tab bar icons - TripWiser: Social Trip Planner for Family Trips and Road Trips and travel in the United States,Canada,South America,Caribbeans,Europe,Asia,Africa,Middle East,Australia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 pm 
GDB Newbie

Hello,...Friends!

I am Jai, welcome to join this great hosting community. Nice to meet you.

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next