Last visit was: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 am It is currently Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 am

All times are UTC

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Funny Client Conversations – Wacky World!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 am 
GDB Administrator

Believe it or not, design clients can come up with the strangest of things. They would want you to imitate a renowned design just because it attracts them. They would argue over what typeset will suit their logo even though they don’t even know the names of any fonts. All these silly client conversations are nothing but funny laughs for graphic designers.

While surfing the web, I came across this hilarious website named “Clients From Hell” that features some of the most hilarious client conversations that designers face. Check out!!!

Some More Funny Conversations.

Designer: Search Engine Optimization helps your site appear in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. It’ll bring more traffic to your website.
Client: I don’t want any traffic on my website, I want it as streamlined as possible. People will leave if there’s too much traffic slowing it down.

Client: About that illustration – cancel it.
Designer: Cancel it?
Client: Yes, I want it canceled.
Designer: I can’t cancel it, it’s already done. You can ask for changes, though. What didn’t you like about it? What do you wish to change?
Client: I’m simply not going to use it, so I’m not going to pay.
Designer: You may choose not to use it, but you signed a contract so you must pay.
Client: Cancel the contract then.

Client: There was that song off the TV. That was nice. We’ll go with that.
Designer: Um, I’m pretty sure that will be copyrighted. I don’t think we’ll be able to use it.
Client: Just Google it!
Designer: No, I don’t think you understand. It’s probably copyrighted content. You’d have to pay the owners if you wanted to use it.
Client: Now listen here! Just find it on Google!
Designer: Well… what’s the name of the song?
Client: Oh I don’t know. Google will tell you that!

View Source

[ 1 post ]